Our homes are just getting better and better. We’ve got so many exciting renovations, upgrades, and revivals planned for the coming weeks. We can’t wait to share it all with you!
Here’s what we’ve got cooking:
– UnWined: Look for new flooring across the main level.
– Bella Vista: We are completing a major overhaul of the upstairs master suite with the addition of ductless air conditioning, as well as a full renovation of the master bathroom with a new garden tub and shower. Elsewhere, track lighting is being installed throughout the house and a new workspace with a desk (overlooking lake views!) is being added to the upstairs loft. Outside, under-decking was just installed for the hot tub and new Adirondack chairs are being added around the fire pit.
– Peregrines Perch: We are enhancing the property with new carpeting and furniture in the main level master bedroom, new TVs in every bedroom, and a fresh coat of interior paint throughout the whole house.
– Lake Shore Legacy: Getting an exterior facelift with a fresh coat of paint!
– Best of Both Worlds: We are so excited to see the new hardscaped fire-pit as well as four new bathroom renovations.
– Loch Baile: This come is currently in the midst of an extensive $100,000 renovation to their kitchen! It’s going to be beautiful. To celebrate the new space, a new dining room table is going in just next to it.
– Hunny Home: Guests are going to love the new sofa going in the main level living room.
– Ashford by the Lake: Tons of new furniture! Look for a new queen bed, two side tables, two new chairs, a new coffee table, and new rugs.
– KooKooKaChoo: Expect upgrades throughout the home with new blinds in the kitchen and dining room, a super cool barn door added to the kitchen, new furniture in the loft (just added!), fresh main in the living room and staircases, and a new walkway down to the lake.
KooKooKaChoo’s new game loft! Lots of seating, re-felted pool table, and lake-facing deck. It’s a great space!
We are so thankful for our quality-committed homeowners, dedicating to maintaining, and even improving upon, the experience in their homes. Look for updates and progress picks.